Why do we say that Apia is an "All in one" solution?
Because under the same license and without needing to incorporate products of third parties, it is the only product "out of the box" which combines:
- Business Intelligence, analytic models, monitors, widgets, collaborative work, transactional, graphic and tabular reports
- Documentary management and handling of digital signature according to international standards
- Safety and privacy through profiles with views and differentiated licenses
- Workflow with graphic modelling and processes' management in a declarative way
- Created under J2EE standards
The advantage of this characteristics is that Apia comes ready to use and you don't have to invest time and money in other products and in its integration.
It is a tool capable of adapting to any organization and esisting systems, easily scalable, which follows the most important standards of the industry and offers a table of services based on ITIL's best practices.
What else would you like to know? >>