STATUM uses a Knowledge Base at disposal of the clients with all the documentation generated for the product, organized in categories and panels which host information about: handbooks, bugs, releases, technical information, films. In this way, users will be able to accede to the solutions without any wait and without needing intermediaries.
From the Knowledge base (www.statum.info) the user can also apply for changes, new Apia's licenses, ApiaOnline users, remote assistance or repot errors.
The Knowledge base has the information organized in the following categories:
- Apia: items related to the operation and design in Apia.
- BPMN: a set of items with general information about BPMN, such as technical, functional and methodologic aspects, trends and information about the competition.
- Data base: items with information about data bases related to Apia.
- Courses: set of items of qualification in Apia.
- Documentation: set of items with associated documents which possess relevant information about specifications, operation, etc.
- Error: set of items with information about reported errors and solution for typical programming errors and/or errors' design.
- Installer: set of items with information about ApiaInstaller and Apia's installation/updating.
- Marketing: items of corporate information, such as presentations, images, brochures, stationery, logos, signatures, etc.
- Programming: documents related to programming on Apia.