Telecommunication companies have to deal with more competitive and demanding markets. They have to face strict regulations, an increasing competition and reduced prices, and also they have the duty to attract new clients everyday.
For these reasons, they are trusting on the implementation of several Development tools, to improve their working processes and to be able to offer products and services that can cover their users’ needs faster.
Implementing Apia in this sector may provide many benefits:
- Solution opened to changes: total adaptation of the tool to the constant advances appreciated in the telecommunications' market.
- Speed and efficiency: a quicker processes' management is achieved, reaching maximum levels of efficiency and providing the public with agile answers.
- Quick transformation of the offer: the new products and services are incorporated in a simple way to the operators' offer succeeding in attacting the client considerably before than the competition.
- Knowledge of the public: possibility of installing an active system of queries and suggestions to pick up problems or disagreements and allow the agents to improve the service, meet the demand of consumers and be able to attract new ones.
- State of the situation: access to statistic information which allows knowing the business' quality and performance to help a quick and accurate decision-taking on the part of the managers.
- Clearness and celerity in the processes: the client service is improved when solving and ordering the productive process. The time required from the execution of the sale up to the product's delivery or service's activation is minimized.
Embratel, one of the biggest telecommunications' company of Brazil, incorporates Apia to its administration with the aim of solving its problem of Contracts' Management and Services' Provisioning . This company offers complete telecommunications' solutions for all the Brazilian market, including local, domestic, long-distance and internacional calls, data transfer, satellite connections, internet services, etc.
The reach of the project consisted in systematizing the services' rendering of the company, defining processes to accompany the contracts' management and their subsequent provisioning. Apia's use was directed to improve client services' time and to achieve a better management of the different services that the company offers.