¿What is a BPMS?
The BPMS (Business Process Management Suite) is a set of tools which facillitate the management of business processes for each one of the stages of its life cycle: Design, Execution, Monitoring and Analysis.
Competitiveness is the concept which leads business actions nowadays. The fact of achieving conditions which allow competing with greater opportunities, demands from companies the development of competitive advantages in their way of doing things, in their way of operating. The source of these advantages is in the activities that it develops, that is why efficiency and effectiveness in business processes represent a focus of actions for all organizations.
The management of business processes in these conditions has given origin to a new concept of computing applications, known as BPMs (Business Process Management).
Main benefits of BPMS
- Implementation of “cross-functional” processes in an agile and effective way.
- Integration of the business information dispersed in different systems.
- Participation of the users in all the stages of the processes’ life cycle (design, execution, monitoring and evolution).
- Monitoring of the fulfilment of the business’ key factors.
- Means for the continuous improvement and efficiency of the business processes.
- Improvement of IT’s answer times before changes and new requirements:
- More quickness in the incorporation of improvements in the business processes.
- Time reduction to less than a half, in the incorporation of new functionalities.