STATUM offers its partners and clients a Service's Table based in processes defined by ITIL best practices, which allows the user to easily interact and generate support processes.
It also offers Online Technical support where all the queries about Apia can be made to specialits in the subject.
Possibilities offered by the service:
- Knowledge: information and knowledge supply in case of doubts and errors.
- Error correction: a complete analysis of the errors is carried out to determine the causes which originated them and, in this way, to be able to correct them.
- Versions' Upgrade: Apia's support and development teams are available and in alert when a client makes an updating of the program and, in case of being necessary, a technician will be at disposal giving priority to the tasks that arrive in order to solve them immediately.
- Specialized support: special attention on the errors' arising unleashed by changes made in production environments.
- Performance analysis: observation of different parameters and behaviours of the different installations of Apia to detect problems and improve the performance.
- Extended support: is guaranteed, through a phone number, technical staff available out of the work timetable to answer doubts and give assistance in case of errors.
- Remote support: access to technicians from the support area who will be able to answer the doubts and problems remotely through telephonic communication, short message system or e-mail.
- On site support: this service is offered in the client's installations and assures the presence of a specialized technician in the company's work offices in order to help detecting and correcting errors.
- Functional changes: request of functional changes about a certain version of Apia.
- Knowledge base: online access to the Apia Knowledge Base Support (www.statum.info) where documents, handbooks, white papers, information and videos are accumulated, and where the user can register incidents and request telephonic service.
The errors detected in Apia, whether they are of low, medium, high, urgent or critical priority can be reported at any moment via email being answered as soon as possible. STATUM offers a service of quick and efficient answer which minimizes the time of interruption of the tasks and guarantees their continuity.