Currently, financial institutions maintain an important commitment with their customers. They feel the need to offer them a wide range of products and services that are every time more flexible and that have a bigger amount of advantages. Not having these plans would mean an immediate loss of clients, whom, in the search of new benefits, would search for other institutions.
In order to adapt rapidly to the change, these financial entities must possess well-defined procedures of changes and launching of new services and products.
For that, the majority uses the so-called Development tools, BPMs or Management Tools, which allow enlarging the incomes and increasing the satisfaction of the clients.
A tool like Apia, that allows designing and creating working processes, can give many benefits to the banks:
- Reduce costs: Apia controls and manages all business processes, making them work in an automatic way. Hereby, it reduces working hours as well as diminishing costs, making a significant increase in productivity.
- Better control: Apia keeps an auditory of each action that has taken place, which allows a control on the tasks that users execute and the information given by each of them at the different stages of the process.
- Increase satisfaction: problems are solved in less time and solutions reach the customers faster. These receive better answers according to their needs.
- Major security: Apia helps to control the working processes in a more efficient way and it is automatically alert on future possible problems, such as a delay on the duties, fraud situations, etc. If detected, it executes corrective actions.
- The whole picture: due to its graphic and intuitive environment, Apia helps managers to monitor every activity, allowing them to react faster to changes and to process them, if necessary.
Bandes, the main bank of Venezuela, implemented Apia to solve its problem related to its clients' delinquency. This bank is in most of the countries of Latin America and the Caribbean and it had to solve a situation which generated losses in some of its branches.
The solution implemented with Apia was specially developed for the rational and systematic monitoring of the unpaid obligations with risk of delinquency. Apia is a powerful tool which allowed this finance entity to recover, in-house, bad debts. Besides, it allowed obtaining significant improvements in the Collection nanagement and Risks handling.