In a market where the only constant is change, two elements stand out at the time of handling a successful business: processes and documentary management.
On the one hand, only those people who have defined, agile and efficient business processes, will be the ones who will be able to maintain the advantage on the competition. On the other hand, the experience indicates that the correct handling of information in organizations have turned into a competitive advantage. The paper format for the documentary management starts generating obstacles in the companies of medium and great bearing. Difficulty to handle important volumes of documentation or incompetence to track the state of the expedients in real time are part of the most usual problems that the companies face daily.
Because of these reasons, organizations are endeavouring the implementation documentary forms' management tools, which allow reducing times and costs, reaching the desired productivity levels.
ApiaDocumentum is a solution thought to manage expedients, documents and work flows, supported electronically, with the aim of eliminating the paper support, improving the quality of the service and achieving the transparency and democratization of the information.
Within its main functionalities stand out:
- Supporting the complete life cycle of the documents and their associated flows.
- Integrating new processes and types of documents, where the user can define his own work flows for each documentary form without requiring programming.
- Integrating to any organization and communicating with other systems through the utilization of standards and an architecture directed to services (SOA).
- Facillitating the communication with the different areas inside the organization.
- Incorporating the use of digital signature in each stage of the process allowing the authentication of users and validity of the performances.
- Making queries, starting requests and carrying out performances in a web environment by users external and internal to the organization.